Tuesday, April 01, 2014

those early fall days. wearing white dresses


I was looking through my old pictures and I came across these. I felt like I needed to share them cause they're some of my favorite pictures of me. I just loved my hair and makeup that day. And it was absolutely beautiful outside.

One of my friends is an amateur photographer and is looking at getting more practice so he can possibly do it professionally. He messaged me one day to ask if I'd like to help out with getting more pictures for his portfolio.

If you want to see more of his work check out Graham Roth Photography:

I've worked with him before. He took pictures of me and my bike in the parkade. I was excited for the opportunity to get some nice pictures outside. I decided instead of my usual biker getup, I'd dress up all pretty and feminine.

I took a few selfies. One of my simple makeup, a neutral brown eyeshadow with black liquid liner.


And one of my hair curled with a curling iron and glistening in the sun.


We went to the St Albert Botanic Park to see if we could get some nice shots near the flowers.


They have a really nice gazebo there which was perfect as a prop. A few of my favorite shots were taken there.




We also went to a lake near my house. It was getting darker by then so it was harder to come up with those perfect shots but here's one I really liked with the water in the background and wind blowing through my hair.


2 comments:

  1. I still really love that one picture of you sitting in the gazebo staring into the camera...it's intense!

    Maybe this summer we should get your friend to do a bike shoot with us (like we've been talking about forever). I think it'd be neat to find a lookout or something like that as the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's my favorite one too! :)

      We can definitely talk to him about doing that for us! I'm sure he'd love to get some new shots for his portfolio. Actually I recently got the same camera as him so I can take fancy pictures too. I'll make sure to bring it out when we go riding and if we see some nice backgrounds we can take pictures of each other!

      Delete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...