Monday, April 07, 2014

my day as a pin-up girl. lashes


A couple years ago I decided to have a photo shoot done of me as a pin-up girl. This day was absolutely one of the best ones I've ever experienced. It was a long and exhausting day after the lashes, hair, makeup, and photo shoot but I felt like a princess the whole time.

Before I had my photo shoot I got lash extensions put on. I've only ever worn fake lashes once or twice in my life so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Lash extensions are completely different than fake lash strips and definitely worth the money. They feel like they're part of your eyelashes and take only minutes to get used to.


I got mine done at Lash Affair by the fabulous owner herself, Courtney. They turned out absolutely amazing and my reaction to seeing them for the first time was priceless.


She put on a full set of lashes that were longer than my real lashes to help better add to that pinup look.


I've recommended Lash Affair to many of my friends and that's the only place they'll get theirs done now too.


3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I could ever get used to eyelash extensions...I already have long lashes, so it just seems like it'd be too much! I'll stick to wearing false lashes every once in a while.

    Out of curiosity - how much did they cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and love that first pic of you, too!

      Delete
    2. I thought I would hate them at first but I ended up really liking them. I liked that it barely took any time to get used to. I'm jealous that you have really long lashes already. Mine are pretty decent but the longer lashes add an extra something. I really liked not having to put on mascara in the mornings and that I wouldn't get the raccoon eyes later on in the day. It was definitely worth it.

      Delete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...